Hi Wael,

On 2/5/23 12:37, heni wael wrote:
Good morning everyone ,
My name is Wael Heni : https://www.linkedin.com/in/heniwael/
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/heniwael/>

I would like to contribute to the project  , i will start by resolving bugs ,
then may be i will try to add feature
but i need a few docs about installing the dev env and getting the permission
to pushing to github repository

I'm not really sure about what you meat when you ask for "dev env". You can
start contributing with no permission at all. Just create the code and create the
pull-request.

You have an easy way to compile and check that no building errors are
introduced using pkg-kamailio-docker[0]. You have some info of the building
process at [1].

And if you think that the onboard process is not well documented, please start
with that and create the most fancy documentation with your findings in order
to help other newcomers [2]

Cheers,
Victor

[0] https://github.com/kamailio/pkg-kamailio-docker/
[1] https://kamailio.org/wikidocs/devel/makefile-system/
[2] https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio-wiki

|   ,''`.                                             Victor Seva |
|  : :' :                      linuxman...@torreviejawireless.org |
|  `. `'                           PGP Key ID: 0x51A09B18CF5A5068 |
|    `-                                          Debian Developer |