Hello,

the SNMP module is quite old, I am not aware of any special development
documentation for that module. That said, the module README is quite extensive
and covers already some content in this regard.

Your best bet is probably to have a look to the module README and source code.
If you have questions about certain Kamailio module interface topics etc..,
just ask on this list again.

Cheers,

Henning