Hello,

if you want to do routing in lua via kemi, the kamailio.cfg has only the
passive part (global parameters, loading modules and modparams) and the
active part (routing blocks) is a separate file written in the desired
scripting language (e.g., lua). See examples:

  -
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/blob/master/misc/examples/kemi/kamailio-basic-kemi.cfg

  -
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/blob/master/misc/examples/kemi/kamailio-basic-kemi-lua.lua

If you still want to have the native kamailio.cfg with its routing
blocks, but executed some Lua scripts inline, see app_lua exported
functions:

  -
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.1.x/modules/app_lua.html#app_lua.f.lua_run

Cheers,
Daniel

On 02.08.17 13:28, Yuriy Gorlichenko wrote:
> Hi, no
> I wanna include  lua routes part at existing kamailio.cfg file
>
> Just wanna rewrite some route with lua code using kemi because lua
> more flexible for my needs, but want to call this route at the cfg file.
>
> like
> kamailio.cfg
> route {
> [MY_SUPER_ROUTE_IN_LUA]
> }
>
> Where MY_SUPER_ROUTE_IN_LUA is a route written with kemi on lua language.

> <mailto:mico...@gmail.com>>:
>
>     Hello,
>

>     On 02.08.17 12:02, Yuriy Gorlichenko wrote:
>     > Hello. I found how to implement lua routimg logic with
>     > cfgengine but didn't found how to include cimple route in lua at the
>     > cfg file
>     >
>     > Presume i have routing logic and want to include
>     > my_super_custom_route written with Kemo on lua.  How i need to
>     set up
>     > my config for it work with both engines?
>     >
>     I am not sure I understand what you try to do. The path to yiour Lua
>     script with routing logic has to be set via modparam of app_lua
>     module.
>
>     Are you trying to include a lua file in another lua file?
>
>     Cheers,
>     Daniel
>
>     --
>     Daniel-Constantin Mierla