Hi all

I am playing with topos on kamailio 5.5.6, but when I want to activate it only for specific hosts, it works only on the initial INVITE request.
Subsequent requests like PRACK, ACK, BYE are not modified.
As soon as I remove the code part below, it works for all requests, but I need it only on a specific host.

event_route[topos:msg-sending] {
    # Topology hiding for one host
    if (is_request() and $sndto(ip)=="1.1.1.1") {
            xlog("L_INFO","$ci Test event_route topos:msg-sending\n");
      } else {
            # No topology hiding
            drop;
      }
}

Is it meant to function like that or is it a bug?

Regards
Stefan