Hi together

Tested now with 5.3.9 and 5.6.4, same result.
Does anyone use topos only with specific destination hosts?

Cheers
Stefan

Am 06.04.23 um 09:19 schrieb Benoit Panizzon:
Hi Stefan

I would like to do topos on the SIP-Proxy direction PSTN but only for
specific hosts.
I ran in a quite similar issue with topos which made it unsuitable for
my needs.

Same situation:

CPE <=> Kamailio Registrar (TM Module) <=> Kamailio Routing Core
(Dialogue aware) <=> IC

I would like to hide topo towards the CPE, so they don't have to deal
with route-sets etc. (found some CPE which are and don't correctly set
route header)

But I need the routes towards the kamailio core.

When topos is used, topology is being hidded on both legs, towards CPE
and towards Core. This causes issues with Hairpin Calls (CPE to CPE)
via Core, as the Record-Route contains the registrar twice and topos
removing all Route header containing it's local IP.

If I try to drop topos on calls with destination core, topology hiding
is completely dropped from the transaction.

So any hints on how to do topology hiding on one leg only (towards one
ip only) is highly appreciated.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-