Hello,

Last week, I submitted a request on the Asipto website to purchase the Kamailio
Admin Book and received an automatic confirmation email. However, I have not
received any further instructions on how to complete the purchase. I replied to
the automatic email to follow up, but still, there has been no response. I need
to get the book as soon as possible.

Please note, I am writing from a different email address than the one I used to
make the request on Asipto's site. If there are any issues with their contact
email, or if further verification is needed, please let me know how to proceed
securely without sharing personal details publicly on this list.

Regards,
Mohamed.