Hello Daniel,

Following your feedback regarding the incomplete address in my  request, I have
resubmitted the form with the corrected address format and included "N/A" for
the VAT number, as I am located outside the EU (in Morocco).

I think that the updated details meet the requirements, but please let me know
if there's anything further needed from my side to process the purchase
successfully.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to your
confirmation.

Sincerely yours,
Mohamed.