For additional context:

- Our Kamailio setup receives SIP messages from one endpoint over UDP and
forwards them to another endpoint over TLS, with rtpengine for RTP proxying.
- The issue only occurs on startup. E.g., after a VM reboot hosting our
Kamailio container, after deploying an updated Docker container onto the VM, or
just after restarting the docker container.
- Out of business hours, when the instance doesn't handle any traffic, we can't
reproduce the issue.
- We've been running 5.7.4 for about two months. We did the upgrade out of
hours so the initial upgrade didn't trigger the issue. The issue occurred
during redeployments yesterday and today, while the instance was handling
traffic. We saw a few dozen segfaults as we troubleshooted the issue during the
incidents yesterday and today. After business hours, we couldn't reproduce the
issue.
- We've been doing regular kamailio upgrades to the latest 5.4.x-5.7.x versions
and this instance has been around for years without any similar issues or
significant configuration changes.