Hello,

In the releases after 5.7.2 there have been a lot of TLS related changes. There
were necessary due to several critical memory corruption bugs due to
implementation decisions from the OpenSSL team in version 3.x. These changes
were somewhat larger as usually expected in minor releases, but ultimately
necessary due to the mentioned problems. Due to the complexity of the problems,
several iterations were necessary to solve it completely.

So, without looking too much into the details of your issue - I suspect that
the problems you are observing might be caused from these changes. It might
that you did a security package update that changes some memory layout, for
example, that triggered it.

I think that these TLS changes are now done in the releases 5.7.5 and 5.8.1,
and these releases should be stable again. This has been confirmed on multiples
reports on our issue tracker and also in some of our customer environments.

So, I would suggest you give the 5.7.5 a try. If there are still crashes on
startup, please let provide an update on the list or on the issue tracker.

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://gilawa.com