Hello Henning,
Sure, Not comparable to rtpengine. In real-world experience, lrkproxy can
process with minimal resources. For example, with 2 cpu cores and 2 GB of
RAM, it can process nearly 1000 simultaneous calls.
Of course, we made a detailed comparison between lrkproxy, rtpproxy,
rtpengine and published the result of the comparison in this paper (
https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/9303608).
With Best Regards.
Mojtaba Esfandiari.S

--