Hello Kamailio Community,

I am currently working on a large scale VoIP deployment and would love to get
insights on the best practices for scaling Kamailio. Our current setup handles
a moderate volume of calls,,, but we’re expecting a significant increase in
traffic soon. Specifically.., I am looking for advice on:

-Optimizing Kamailio’s configuration for high availability and performance.
-Efficiently managing load balancing and failover.
-Recommended hardware specifications for large-scale operations.
-Common pitfalls to avoid when scaling up.

Any tips or resources you could share would be greatly appreciated. If you have
experience with similar projects,,, I’d love to hear about your setups and any
challenges you faced.

Thank you!

Maria

[aws](https://www.igmguru.com/cloud-computing/aws-developer-certification-training/)