On 8/29/11 10:06 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

looking at the xmlrpc command content, I see the E-Tag value set, for
the first publish, shouldn't it be empty and the presence server returns
the value to be used later for updates?
daniel,

my app that sends mi pua publish, takes etag from presentity table (if
presentity exists there) and then places it in mi pua publish command.

The presentity table is built when a PUBLISH is received, did you sent another PUBLISH before so that you have a record in this table? Or how was it added in this table so that you could get the etag value?

At the first sight, the condition in the C piece of code above reads
like: if the etag value is publish command is set, there must be a
presentity structure.
this is how i interpret it too.  perhaps in case of sr, my app needs to
get it from pua table instead or always use "." as etag value.
In the xmlrpc command, there was an etag value, have you tried with '.' as etag?

Cheers,
Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat