On 04/29/2013 03:52 PM, Victor V. Kustov wrote:
В Mon, 29 Apr 2013 14:46:34 +0200
"Olle E. Johansson" <o...@edvina.net> пишет:

All functions of this module load AVPs from SIP-AVP reply items
received from RADIUS upon a successful request. Value of the SIP-AVP
reply item must be a string of form:

        • value = SIP_AVP_NAME SIP_AVP_VALUE

        • SIP_AVP_NAME = STRING_NAME | '#'ID_NUMBER

        • SIP_AVP_VALUE = ':'STRING_VALUE | '#'NUMBER_VALUE

sorry its not clear for me.

$avp('next-hop-ip') is ok in my case? Or i need _special_ radius answer?
Not so "special" .. You need to add SIP-AVP attributes to an access-accept reply from radius. As I remember this attribute must be declared somewhere in dictionary.openser.