upgrade to 2.1.1p1

I had some X11 forwarding problems that were unaddressed in any of the FAQ's
and no one would respond on the newslist with any help. I just read through
the man pages several times, and upgraded to the latest version.
(there was a bug in the code i discovered through debugging it- not
necesarrily
an error- perhaps just a mismatch between the Xlib and what ssh expected)

So upgrade, read the manpages and make sure youve done everything right,
then also install the redahat PAM and init files with the proper names,
and it should work fine.

esp if you have a vanilla RH6.2 setup.