Hi,

anybody worked with the WinNT/2K Server version of SSH? Im having a
irritating problem, only users with from the administrators group are
allowed to log on using SSH. (Cant find any obvious remote access difference
in the admin group from users group). Others are, well simply put not
allowed. In debug mode of the server it produces some what I think is error
codes, but havent gotten any explination from SSH on those. So anybody got
any Ideas? And no I cant switch OS (sadly)...

If this mail goes to the wrong list sorry, and could you please point me in
the right direction?

Regards
Patrik Carlsson

Patrik Carlsson
Ph.D Student
Dept. Telecommunications & Signalprocessing
Blekinge Institute of Technology
+46(0)455-385664
+46(0)733-800312