Hi,

I am relatively new to ssh and I'd like to know if it is possible to do
the following:

I want to force the VNC server to only accept connection thru an ssh
secure pipe.

By following the instructions on the VNC site I was able to establish a
secure pipe to my server from a windows machine then connect to an open
VNC session using the secure pipe, but the session is still available
for regular TCP connections. In other words I wat to do the following:

------------|
|--------------------
LINUX BOX

|  A Windows 9X client
running VNC

| running  VNC client and

      SSH<------------>some insecure network<----------------ssh-client

The right-hand side of the drawing I have sorted out. The server side is
still a mystery. How do I convince VNC to only use and ssh pipe and
refuse connection from any other tcp port?

Thank you,

MGL