We have an SSH 2.3 server running on an AIX 4.3.x server.
While trying to connect from a Linux machine with OpenSSH 2.3.0p1
as the client, I get an SSH_BUG_SIGBLOB error...

    # ssh [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        autodetect SSH_BUG_SIGBLOB
        Received packet with bad string length 1262443636
    #
    # ssh -o "UsePrivilegedPort no" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        autodetect SSH_BUG_SIGBLOB
        Received packet with bad string length -1922967658

Any ideas  on what is wrong ?

I also cannot use SecureCRT 3.2 on windows to connect to the
SSH server, but I have no problem connecting to the OpenSSH server
(on the same Linux box mentioned above).

Thanks... Dan.