Sshd is a link to sshd2 binary in /opt/ssh/sbin directory. So i am sure it is
sshd2 which is being invoked.

Ravindra chimata

"Calvin Bebermeyer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/07/2001 12:28:30 AM

To:   Ravindra Chimata/SIAC@SIAC_01
cc:
Subject:  Re: ssh2 & ssh1 compatability problem in inetd mode.

When your inetd command initiates ...
  Would not the command be "sshd2 -i"?

Perhaps your clients are really connecting in ssh1 mode, since they
automatically fall back to that mode when needing to connect to a ssh1
daemon.

Anyway, it sounds as though your inetd is initiating the ssh1 daemon
rather than the sshd2 daemon.  Maybe the "ln -s" information for sshd
will point you to the guilty daemon.?

Calvin Bebermeyer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]