Can't find this in any FAQs.  Hope I'm not asking a question you have all
seen n^^n times already.

I have installed zlib and openssl on machine A, then installed openssh as
instructed.  I have now made two tar files of the result.  One includes only
the ssh-related files (usr/local/bin, etc, sbin, man, libexec.  The other
also includes the zlib file in lib and the ssl directory.

I have moved the smaller tar file to another machine, unpacked it, and I can
connect with my SSH2 client.  Is this all I need, or am I missing something
by not transferring also the zlib and ssl files?  In other words, are zlib
and ssl only necessary during compilation of openssh or must they be on all
hosts running ssh/sshd?

TIA

mvh/regards

James