> Ditzel,
>
> As far as I know it only works well with fishnets.

oh...now I know what I always did wrong...I always tried to establish a
secure connection to my
home-net with it...is that wrong? Which fishnets do you use? Those who are
drawn by ships or those
which are "fix installed" ? Can you gimme a hint about the success rate, I
mean, how many fish are caught?

> Intranets and extranets? What are you talking about man?

I guess the "Stella" in the address implies the writer's a woman...

> > Does SSH which is a program to login to other computers have additional
> > functionalities such as Intranets or extranets?

Hmm....but a somewhat strange question this obviously is...no doubt...