From: Tim Doyle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 3:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Root su and Banner Message

I have 2 questions:

1)  how can I restrict users from being able to su to root?  Currently, I'm
able to su to root and it does not ask for a password while connecting
through ssh.

2) How do you setup a banner message for users as they log into the system
via ssh.  I thought it was:
BannerMessageFile /etc/issue.net

however, I cannot seem to get this to work.

Thanks,
Tim Doyle