Your best bet is tunneling ssh/scp through rsync.  Since there is no
implicit documentation
let me give you the highlights.  Download the latest version of rsync
(2.4.6) at rsync.samba.org.

You will have to do the math with respect to understanding how to fill in
the details.

1. identify the boxes that you want to perform the file transfer
2. add /.shosts file on both boxes with ip address and user that you want to
trust
3. add the /etc/ssh/ssh_host_key.pub file from the box you want to trust and
place it in
the /etc/ssh/ssh_known_hosts file
4. Edit the /etc/ssh/ssh_known_hosts file so that it is in the right format
(make sure all entries are the same format)
5. Perform #4 on all boxes that you want this 'trust' to take effect on
6. WARNING: This will not work (from my experience) without dns being setup.
Make sure you run nslookup on all ip addresses
and then place the response in the /etc/ssh/ssh_known_hosts file as part of
the name (this is detailed in the O'Reilly ssh book)
7. Edit /etc/ssh/sshd.config file add do the following:
        - set IgnoreRhosts to 'no'
        - set RhostsRSAAuthentication 'yes'
8. Start/stop the sshd process
9. Attempt to perform the file transfer using rsync:
         - Command: /usr/local/bin/rsync -azqgoe /usr/local/bin/ssh
--rsync-path=/usr/local/bin/rsync {ip address}:/directory_on_target/
{directory on your machine}

Troubleshooting:

1. Run ssh -v -v -v {ip address} to check to see if you can get in without
authenticating.  This is a sure fire way of testing to see if you are not
prompted
for a password
2. Check to see if the ssh will work without password; use the verbose -v
three times to give you where the issues are

Hope this helps.  Again fill in the blanks where needed.

Abdul

Abdul Rahman, Ph.D.
Manager
Sevenspace