Grzegorz:

Let's suppose you want these users to copy files only to a certain
directory.
(You wouldn't allow them to upload files anywhere, would you?)

You need to create a custom login shell (call it scp_shell) for these users:
--------------------
#!/bin/sh
#
exec /usr/bin/scp -t UPLOAD_DIR
--------------------
You can put this script to /usr/local/bin and you have to register it in
/etc/shells.

With this solution your users can upload files but only relative to
UPLOAD_DIR directory.
You can replace UPLOAD_DIR with $HOME if you want them to
upload to their home directories instead of a common one. Or you can
create a symlink in the home directory of the user pointing to a user
specific location outside of $HOME.

On the client side you may omit the remote destination when you invoke scp
because UPLOAD_DIR will be used.
The command your users have to issue is:
'scp SOURCE your_server:'
You need the colon at the end !!

Hope this helps.

Attila Peter