I have a dilemma. I want to open the SSH port to the world and I need
some information about the secuirty of SSH.

Are there any outstanding security issues with the latest version of SSH
other then the PRNG exploit of SSL?

I have very tight secuirty on SSH itself, security related to best
practices (TCP-Wrappers allowing in 1 IP, the box is tight except for
non-essential services, StrictMode for password is turned on, the
password is good for the one user who can get in, etc). I need to
convince management that I should be able to leave it open. I searched
Security-Focus but had trouble finding anything (which is good).

Any info you can give me would be good.

Ben Ricker