At 3:28 PM -0800 2/29/00, Peter Foley wrote:
>My opinion - an easy build, but not really a model of anything.  It's more
>a caricature, but can be built into a credible kind of tramroad engine (as
>in homebuilt).  I like them - but then I've always been a sucker for little
>vertical boiler lokies.

Mike Martin, designer thereof, is a list member, as is Jon Bloom, a
satisfied builder. Perhaps they would care to chime in. And Steve ... can't
remember Steve's last name ... now he built a beautiful BAGRS Project Loco

---
Dave Cole
General Manager, Westline & Mussel Rock Railroad
<http://45mm.com/>
Daly City, Calif. USA
List Mom: sslivesteam, the list of small-scale live steamers
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>