Not really, it's dark outside when I get home from work, and I'm working
12-16 hours a day right now.  We are installing new MRP software, and
things are not going well.  So, unfortunatly, Ruby will wait till
saturday...Plus, and I have no steam oil yet.  Is there anything I can
use instead of steam oil, or in place of it??
Thanks,
Doug