Once again it may sound crazy, i found steam oil
through a neighbor who in turn worked the local yard
in the east bay and San Francisco. It may be that the
oil was availble as we have steams that come through
the area on special occasions, In addition we have a
steam operation in the Niles Canyon area and one down
in Felton. I did not imply that steam oil was in every
yard or maintenace area but there are exceptions.
mp