I bought an Aster K4 and want to make the sight glass mod to it. The
original is to low and when you can see the line at the top of the glass
you're already to low on water. The problem is figuring out what the thread
sizes are on the fitting that has to be moved up. It's 6mm (I think), but
the Aster manual doesn't give what threads are on it. Metric thread gauges
are scarce items in these parts and the regular American gauge is Way over
priced.

    Any suggestions?
Phil.P. Reading,Pa.