Hi Pete and others. Talking to other Gauge 1 people will tell you that most
of them are using the 80/20 mix with no problems. Some of them live in
Southern areas where temperatures in the 90's and up are not uncommon with
no problems at all.

    Tempting "the devil" is never wise and normal precautions of trying to
keep the canisters and engines out of direct sun light when not in use is
certainly prudent. But all in all it's not the kind of thing that should
keep anyone awake at night. And most users will tell you that the mix is
definitely better in colder climates.

Phil.P. Reading,Pa.