Thanks Vance: for the information on
old Ruby girl! Man i just thought it was me or I had ill-- manner butane
drinking Ruby! now i know what up! she Ruby -sucks- water- faster -than than
the local -CSC- fire -dept.pumper! i took old RUBY (don't take your steam to
town?)to a train meet (Electric) SORRY GUYS! just show her off to the (DC
)-crowd kinda funny to see the (all- ways very (nice and friendly) (great
bunch guys )!- but electric (- + ) guys place- Ruby very carefully -on the
track and turn on the the power pack and she -Ruby -didn't move? i should
have said something like guys she live steamer I forgot too -DUH on my part
heehaa! i know not cool! i guess you had to be there? that when i brought out
the distilled, water, and butane, steam oil, sewing machine oil, I would have
said 3-in-one-oil but I know that would start up the oil Vs oil stuff and
that's no fun? Anyway-back to the story-holly BACHMAN ! well lets just say
Ruby made fair showing for about ten minutes when she stop dead in her tracks
it took on the the appearance of Thomas the tank story! Thomas breaks the
rules! cars-derailed off the track one LGB flat car came to close to old HOT!
HOT! AM-out of water-Ruby-engine and received alit hot foot can we say lgb
melt down, So RUBY and myself are barred until she decide to lay off the
H-2-O, Ruby does have drinking problem ----------------Tombo -Newbie
--Colorado :)-P.S -just remember am newbie so when you folks say gas-jet
jet-gas -- remind me its not air-force-jet-plane? -ok DUH-