Thanks, I already have that info.  What I am looking
for is adj of the eccentrics on the axles. Since these
are held in place by set screws not all of them are
tight after shipment.  I have been lucky so far as
only very minor adjustments have been necessary when
tightening the set screws and securing with Loctite.
mp