I'm sorry but I just bought two of them (DRG&W and RGS) from San Val.  I
was hoping that they would work out.  No such luck.  They are small
models of early wood sided truss rod two window cabooses.  They aren't
even correct for a narrow gauge train set.  I will be sending these two
cabooses back to San Val next week.

I'm looking for a steel side 3 or 4 window caboose with andrews or
bettendorf trucks.  I don't care about the road name cause I can redo
it.

To MDC's credit I do have over 40 of the short hoppers to go with my
Western Maryland 3 truck Shay.  Now to find a WM caboose.

Clark