I would not count on Marklin to help much. I asked one of the large dealers
in our area about the Marklin live steam loco. He told me that they aren't
even going to offer it in the U.S. They are afraid of law suits. The
Marklin's that are available are coming to us via Canada. The dealer is
Modelbahn Ott in Gilbertsville,PA.
    It would be very easy for me to comment in a political way about this,
But I'll refrain at this point.

Phil.P.   Reading,PA.