I actually didn't look close enough to see the size.  I was just going by
what people said at that point.  When I was as Accucraft's office I was
told that they had always used a #3 jet.  Maybe there was a QA issue with
the old ones?

Trot, the fox who's garbage in, garbage out...

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, M. Paterson wrote:

> That may be true today.  The earlier models had a
> larger orifice.  If you remember the one we changed at
> my place had the original jet and the opening appeared
> to be 1.5X the size of the #3 we installed.  There has
> been considerable discussion about this change, all
> either neutral or positive when it comes to extending
> run time.
> mike

 /\_/\        TrotFox        \ Always remember,
( o o )  AKA Landon Solomon   \ "There is a