James,

  Well, how 'bout that! I actually found a few links to Basett Lowke, but it was
listed as www.bassettlowke.com (one word) and so  I got the dreadful, "Unable to find
server" error box.
  I went to www.THESIGNALBOX.com a few days ago but didn't find the engine in their
pages anywhere. I'll go back and give it another look. Found their page because of the
eBay listings that they had concerning the Bassett Lowke. I'll try acetrains.com this
afternoon sometime.
  I generally have good luck (knock on wood) with eBay transactions but there's just
something about sending that much money to someone overseas (The Signal Box) to buy a
locomotive sight unseen that bothers me.
  Care to divulge where you purchased your Bassett Lowke from?

Thanks,
Trent