Thankyou Keith,

I agree with Clark (I usually do for some reason!) Your explanation has
helped me too, in a few of your easy to understand sentences, I am
considerably enlightened about this dam magical valve gear.
Now I realise that my Aster Stirling needs an adjustment of the eccentrics-
as a friend has been trying to tell me! Except I like the "bark"!!

I don't expect to burden you in DH, accordingly,  I think we should all
come to Jamaica or -- 62 degree Sunny Nevada for a seminar! Of course in
Nevada, in the summer, all locos are solar powered--Clark forgot to mention
that. You know, 110+ degrees on a cool day! I know!! it's a dry heat!

Geoff.