Well fellows, here maybe an answer to those questions on, "Where can I
get custom decals for my engine or car?"

This is from one of the Las Vegas Garden Railway Society members.
quote
Thought you all might be interested in the decal sheets this company has
now come out with so you can make your own decals for your hobbies
    Dennis Baker

 http://www.papilio.com/
unquote

As I browsed the "Our NEW Amazing Decal paper for inkjet printers. "
section it seemed to me that by using any graphic program you could do
the artwork needed to make decals.  Worth a try as the startup kit of
materials is only $16.95

Clark