<< Well fellows, here maybe an answer to those questions on, "Where can I
 get custom decals for my engine or car?" >>
      There is a gentleman in Portland, named Terry Shellenberger, who runs
the Battery Back Shop.   The same guy that wrote the last two articles on
battery power and remote control  in Garden Railways.   He has done some
extensive expermentation on creating costum decals using an Alps (sp?)
printer and from what he has shown at the local club meetings has been quite
successful.   Now weather he is going to produce them commerically I do not
know as we have not crossed paths recently.  One might look up his E-mail
address in Garden Railways and inquire.  At least you could probably inquire
to his process.  He was willing to share it with the club so I do not see why
not others.
Salty