From: Ferdinand [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 10:38 PM
To: Multiple recipients of sslivesteam
Subject: Ruby Mods

I thought I would throw a couple of questions out to the group .
I am in the middle of converting my Ruby and at present its dismantled right
down to
the frames and drivers.

1- How much of an improvement does adding a superheater make ?
( is it worth adding at this point )
2- An easy mod raising the operating psi to 40lbs - has this been a
worthwhile change ?

Are  there any more mods to the performance of the Ruby?

Thanks  in advance

Ferdinand

"The light at the end of the tunnel is a fast
approaching  small scale live steamer"