To All

I guess I had better defend myself. I am the current owner of the shay and the
host of the April Fools steamup. Guilty twice. The steamup will start at 1pm and
go till we quit. I have lights so night running is possible. If you are in the
Eureka CA area on Sunday April 1st. and want to attend let me know. The RR has
4'+ radius curves, code 250 track. It is close to level. My wife's RR uses Aristo
track with 24" radius curves. So two tracks lots of running time. We will run
rain of shine.

Larry Buerer
Bayside & Western RR
Bayside, CA