From: Chris wolcott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 8:45 AM
To: Multiple recipients of sslivesteam
Subject: Re: Ruby burner

My mesh does cover the whole opening.  The opening in stainless tube that
holds the
mesh in place (on mine) was cut in a triangle, so the slit at the end was
barely
exposed at all.  The item that slides into place on my burner is the gas
connection/jet.  I don't know if the actual jet screws in separately to the
gas
connection, it did not seem to but I was not looking for that.  On my Ruby
][  the
connection/jet assembly is only a press fit into the collar in the burner
tube.
Someone I was steaming with yesterday said something about replacing the #5
jet with
a #3.  Anyone know anything about that?