Sorry for the non-steam related post, but I was hoping to cast a net
across the big puddle to some of our British counterparts...

I'm wondering if anyone has any information on a product made by a
company called Kenversions in the mid 80s. It was a "shell" for an East
Broad Top doodlebug called the M-1. It was designed to fit over an LGB
chassis of some sort, but that's about all I know about it.

I'm writing an article on modeling the EBT in large scale, and that was
the only commercially available kit for that particular piece of
equipment. I'd love to get any information I can, particularly
dimensions, and composition of the kit.

Come to think of it, that would make a GREAT project for a live diesel...

I'll add it to the list.

Later,