In a message dated 6/3/01 7:37:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< I guess I should obtain a jewelry makers catalog, huh? >>
Yep, there are plenty of tools that are useful for what we do in this hobby.
One of the biggest supply companies is Rio Grande in Albequerque, NM.  They
have a website: www.riogrande.com and you can order a catalog.  (their site
must be down right now, but it is there.)
The other point that I could make is, that with the tools we have it is easy
to create jewelry already.  And I think that making stuff for the women in
our lives sure keeps them happy.  Right now, Jackie gets to spend her
birthday running trains at the Queen Mary this weekend.  She will like this,
but I am sure that she will like the hair clips that I am making much better.
Bob