I bought a Bachmann Pensy hopper for $55 on E-bay.  I don't even like
Pensy!

I then turned around and got a fairly nice Bachmann 10-wheeler for $35.
{:]  I learned my lesson!

Trot, the fox who also has more HO engines than he knows what do do with!

On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Ferdinand Mels wrote:

> Hi Trent
> Whatever you do stay away from eBay - it is very addictive and you end up with
> 5 different micrometers - calipers - and hundreds of milling bits - why ? because
> its so addictive, and if careful very very cheap.  ( 20 Brand new HSS 3/8 shaft -
>1/4" double endmills for 20.00 - US made-
> how can you beat prices like that ) - I sold my toy soldier collection on eBay and
>have bought a full
> machine shop with the returns.
> My name is Ferdinand and I am an eBay-a-holic   :-)
>
> Terry Griner wrote:
>
> > Look out! Trent is shopping!!
> > Trent, you should get the Rio Grande tool Catalog! Talk about Drooling!
> > Terry Griner
> > Columbus Ohio USA

 /\_/\        TrotFox        \ Always remember,
( o o )  AKA Landon Solomon   \ "There is a