In a message dated 11/25/01 5:01:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I've since
 fitted an engine driven feed pump geared off the Graham engine and the boiler
 level and presrure keeps up with the steam demand of the Graham with cold
water
 being fed in via the pump. >>
Funny that you should mention this, so maybe you can return the favor here.
I just built and fitted a pump to one of my Grasshopper Loggers and it does
not seem to want to get passed the check valve.  The pump seems to work
pretty good.  I built using technique employed by LBSC with a 1/4" ram.  Any
ideas anybody?
Bob Starr