I am on a mailing list for Harbor Freight.  They send me sale notices for items
which they are selling  below their everyday low prices.  On their current flyer,
they have the bead blaster cabinet that I have on sale for $70.  It's a metal
cabinet.  For that price, you couldn't even get all the parts to make it from
scratch (including the time to find them).  Although I don't have alot of
experience with it, as long as you have a decent compressor, it seems to work
fine.  Go to
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/category.taf?f=displaysubcats&pricetype=S and
look under blasters.

royce in SB