Just thought I'd throw on a short bio.  (Feel like a new kid in school)
Anyway, my name is J.R. May, residing in New Jersey, I have hung my hat at
the 3' gauge Pine Creek Railroad/NJ Museum of Transportation since I was 11.
Over the past 30 years I have spent a fair amount of time working on or
running a Class B shay (Ely-Thomas #6) , a Baldwin 2-6-2 (SS&S #26), a
Stephenson 4-4-0T (Ireland, C&L #3) or an assortment of diesels.  Our
members are currently restoring a 1912 Porter mogul.    A partially complete
3/4" scale Atlantic resides in my home shop along with an antique 1/2" scale
German 4 cylinder Atlantic.  Dee (Keith Taylor brought it to my attention)
sparked my interest in gauge 1 equipment, in part due to its English
prototype.   Please, if ever in NJ, feel free to contact me for a full tour
of Pine Creek and perhaps a cab ride.  Look forward to hearing from you all
and building Dee.  Thank you for you patience.  J.R. May  732-295-8594
[EMAIL PROTECTED]