From: JR May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Multiple recipients of sslivesteam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 8:43 PM
Subject: RE: New Bio

[snip]......, boxcars (Tweetsy and a D&RGW), coaches
> (two from Canada's CN), etc.
J.R. To be accurate, they are actually Newfoundland Rwy. coaches, the CN
didn't take over the Newfie Flat wheel Rwy until quite late in their
lives.
They are really great wooden open platform cars with clerestory roofs,
African Mahogony inlaid wood work and wooden beamed trucks! real
antiques in
lovely shape. These cars would look nice in No.1 gauge !
Keith