Thanks Walt,

I am informed, To your second note, copied below- certainly. I'll join you
in the research previously discussed., Ish'll be 'Appy to givsh a full
re-hic-port!

Thanks Harry for your kind words-to this old codger, I love to be humored.

And, after Jim Burns has drained   his Ruby/Mallet conversions, he can
come and help Walt and I drain our glasses as we carry out our test
(outside the  post office, Jim??)

When I was selling? air compressors, an "expert" on cooling liquids told me
(after I "corrected?" him on something)  that distilled water, have
practically no minerals, will eat any minerals from metals  that it can
digest. Just wanted to open another can of worms. (keeping Dave happy too!!)

Thanks list,

Geoff.

  Care to join me in some meniscus research? We can try to determine if the
depth of the solution, or mixture, in the glass changes characteristics of
the meniscus as the level decreases. Because you are an expert in how to
decrease the level of the fluid in the glass, I'll expect an 'in depth'
report on your extensive research.
Giving our all for scientific observation to promote the live steam community!
Keep your steam up!