Eric and list,
      For the ring of rivets on the extended smokebox of my Accucraft
C-16 I used Miniatures by Timberbrook   TIM 20516 Miniature Nails, #20 x
5/16"  I got a package at the craft shop meant for dollhouses probably.
I drilled a ring of the appropriate holes, soldered in the nails, cut off
the backs with a diagonal cutter and ground the end of the nail / solder
joint smooth with my Dremel.
      The address on the package is Hovey Lane, So. New Berlin, NY 13843,
perhaps an internet search would turn them up there.    The effect was
very satisfying to me except that they had to be spaced back from the
front of the smokebox enough to accomodate the flange of the smokebox
front.
hope this helps,
Tom

> From: Eric Maschwitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Brass Escutcheon Pins
>
> I was just about to order a life-time supply of brass escutcheons
> from
> MacMaster Carr.  Does anybody know what size is best for rivets and
> the
> like?  The smallest they have in Mac. Carr is 19 gauge.  Do they
> come in a
> smaller diameter.  I heard Sulphur Springs sells escutcheons.  Does
> anyone
> know what size they sell?  Thanks for the help.
>
> Eric Maschwitz
> www.grabiron.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.